Sunday 19 February 2012

2012 Movies

So we're half way through the second month of 2012 now, and I'm quite a big movie fan. What films are people looking forward to this year? Let me know in the comments section as there might be some films I didn't know where due to come out this year! :)

One of my most anticipated movies is coming out this year, 4th May. Quite frankly, it couldn't get here sooner! I found out about this movie some time ago now, with all the easter egg cameos at the end of movie credits and have been patiently waiting for it ever since. I mean come on... all those superheroes in ONE film? This is probably every superhereo fan's dream, can you guess what film I'm on about yet?

Its Marvel's The Avengers of course! Check out the trailers if you haven't already:

 Let's just hope this lives up to all the hype :)


Here are some more films I looking forward to this year (click the name for the trailer):

No comments:

Post a Comment