Thursday 23 February 2012

Epic Meal Time

Now I'm a fan of meat as other person (who isn't vegeterian obviously!) but I came across this youtube video the other day that even I found hard to stomach... check it out below:

TurBacon (NSFV - Not Suitable For Vegeterians)

Could you imagine eating that? I can't imagine it even tasting that nice if I'm honest! They have some other videos though, check that out at their website.

Then, through link hopping (damn YouTube links) I found out about Man Vs Food which looks like quite a good show. It's about this man, Adam Richman who goes around America trying out various food challenges. Those Americans do sure like their food though... Take a look at the gigantic burger made in Detroit:
Although I'm pretty sure that wasn't one of Adam's challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment