Wednesday 15 February 2012

Final Fantasy HD

Any Final Fantasy fans out there? Recently heard some exciting news about a remaster...

Disappointly though, its most probably NOT the one you all want. No, its not Final Fantasy VII :( We can only carry on hoping they will eventually come to their senses!


This is a iconic cutscene from the game they are remastering:

Yep, they're remaking Final Fantasy X. Now, it wasn't a bad looking game to being with, so I don't really think it deems a remake (then again, that's probably why they choose to remake X and not one of the earlier ones).


Now don't get me wrong, I am very excited for this remake for three reasons:
  1. I thoroughly enjoyed this game, and spent many, many hours playing this game as a child. 
  2. The aeons looked great back then, I can only imagine how much better they will be in HD.
  3. Finally, this will be avaliable for the PS3, but more importantly the PS Vita!

Final Fantasy X on a handheld console? I think that alone will be the reason I would get a PS Vita.


source: gameinformer

No comments:

Post a Comment